Convocatoria Laboral para Oficial de Prensa e Información de la Delegación de la Unión Europea en Paraguay
Se presenta a continuación las referencias para la convocatoria de la Delegación de la Unión Europea en Paraguay, que cuenta con una vacancia para el puesto de Oficial de Prensa e Información. La fecha límite para presentación de CVs es el 24 de julio 2018.
Para más detalles, el anuncio completo se encuentra en el siguiente link: enlace
Job Opportunity as Press and Information Officer
The Delegation of the European Union to Paraguay is looking for a Press and Information Officer – Deadline: 24/07/2018 24h00
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 28 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy.
We offer a post of Press, Information and Politics Officer. The tasks are under the supervision of the Head of Section for Press, Information and Politics, the incumbent will be responsible for providing assistance to the section as described in the Job Description.
The place of employment is Asunción.
We offer a competitive progressive carrier in an international environment. Benefits, such as additional pension scheme and medical insurance, are offered to employees and their families under certain conditions.
We look for:
Minimum request criteria:
- University degree preferably in:
- International Relations
- Political, Economic, Social Development, International Cooperation
- Medically fit to perform the required duties
- Enjoys civil rights and permits for employment under local law
- 3 years minimum experience in a similar or closely related post
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Excellent experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- Professional experience in social media management
- Personal qualities: team player, problem solving skills, high flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent presentation, written and spoken skills
- Good public speaking skills